Hi Everyone! Due to the weather forecast, we are going to sit tight and observe tomorrow morning to see what happens. We will tentatively open the clinic late at 4pm. If we DO decide to close the clinic, we will let you know! Stay tuned.
Past Email Newsletters
View our past email newsletters here.